NEW YORK CHRISTIAN PERFORMING SCHOOL OF ARTS
• Christian education with a Biblical worldview with dedicated staff that model the Christian way of life
• Developing the God-given talents and giftings of each student through self-discipline and responsibility.
• High academic standards using a variety of teaching techniques for individual learning styles.
• Promotion of our American heritage and developing in each student an appreciation for the rights, privileges and responsibilities guaranteed by our Constitution.
• Parental involvement in the student’s education and school activities
• Provision of a safe, clean and structured learning environment.
• Have a vibrant, growing relationship with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Understand their God-given abilities and use them to honor Christ in their community.
• Develop the highest principles of character and Christian leadership
• Possess the knowledge and skills
• To function effectively in a changing world
• To be successful as a productive Christians in a multi-cultural society
• Reach their learning potential through consistent effort on the part of the student, staff and parent.
Do You Want To Join The Shema Youth Orchestra?
It is our prayer and purpose to do all things to the honor and glory of our Lord Jesus Christ!